If you’re getting ready to travel from Poland to the Netherlands, you need to pay special attention to the reliability of the services company – passenger transport Poland Netherlands.
It is worth checking the certificates and licenses held by data carriers, one of the most important include:
- License to provide national road transport in passenger motor vehicle structurally designed to carry 7 and no more than 9 persons including the driver,
- Certificate of professional competence in international road transport of passengers,
- License for international bus and coach commercial transport of persons (European community).
Other notable devote attention to the documents:
- Certificate of REGON identification number,
- A certificate of registration in the Business Register.
Ensuring that a company providing passenger transport service between Poland and the Netherlands, has the appropriate licenses for the transport of people, it is particularly important for safety reasons. These documents indicate that the activities are fully legal and professional.
After confirming that the carrier is a legitimate activity, worthy to be taken into consideration are also training company, workers and the validation documentation, professional qualifications of employees performing passenger transport from Poland to Netherlands, for example:
- Certificate of completion of the basic course Emergency Road PZM,
- Insurance events on the road, resulting from the fault of the carrier.
At the sites of many companies providing service transport people from Poland to the Netherlands, appear galleries, where, among other things, are placed photos of vehicles engaged in the service, so you can see if our means of transport meets our expectations. Taken into account there is also a rule service buses and coaches.